- O, for pity's sake, achieve my 2008 Sailing Goal! (involves cute boy)
- Honeymoon in Bermuda and sail a dinghy across the Great Sound. (involves Bermuda, cute boy)
- Sail my Capri 18 on Lake Erie. (ideally with [brave] cute boy.)
- Spend a summer cruising the North Channel and Georgian Bay on Lake Huron. (with cute boy)
- Work my way through the ASA program and receive my Bareboat Charter certification.
- Charter a fine-looking yacht in the BVIs (w/ cute boy(s))
- Sail from Newport to Bermuda. (with plenty of mal-de-mer protection... Bermuda... and the requisite you-know-what/who.)
My beloved Bermuda
The bucket (.. also doubles as an unfortunate form of mal-de-mer protection.)
Apparently, my girlish enthusiasm for the sport of sailing is exceeded only by my girlish enthusiasm for members of the opposite sex.