Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dinner Date

I am way past the deadline date for participating in Tillerman's monthly writing project -- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? -- but it's such a fun topic to think about that I can't resist posting anyway.


The assignment was to write about "which sailor or sailors, living or dead, real or fictional you would like to invite to a dinner party." Without hesitation or a second thought, my dinner guests would be Robin Lee and Patti Graham. I'm a sucker for a great love story, and I'm a sucker for great sailing stories, so I can't imagine any better way to spend an evening.

Ben
And, so I won't feel like a 'third wheel,' I think I would probably invite a date to join me. Hmmm.... I suppose this fellow would do:

1 comment:

The O'Sheas said...

He's looking at you with 'that look.'

Tengan cuidado! Next thing you know, you're gonna be heaving to...