Friday, June 04, 2010

it's my prerogative (boy, that's a weird word to spell)

Okay - this is the part where I pretend that the year 2008 didn't happen.

And this is the part where I pretend that the year 2009 didn't happen either (although my Kittiwake's gorgeous yachty-blue paint job turned out SO pretty! BTW, she's for sale now, because - as you may have read quite recently - the year 2009 didn't happen.)

Now then, the year is twenty-aught-ten -- or two thousand and ten, if you insist. This year is actually occurring, in real-time, as we say in the software development biz, and (thanks to God, my family, the passage of time, the loss of around one Judy Jetson worth of weight, and a variety of pharmaceuticals) this year is shaping up to be freakin' fabulous. Don't worry. I'll tell you all about it as things continue to play out.

So, in summary:
2008 - huh?
2009 - wha?
2010 - YEAH-BUDDY.

No comments: